It is truly a sad day not only black history but in the History of Pop Culture. I hate to report--and i STILL don't believe it as I type this but Michael Jackson has Passed Away after being rushed to a LA Hospital after going into Cardiac Arrest Today June 25th 2009.


I dont have to write too much and explain to you who this Legend was and how he touched the lives of millions around the world. But I defiantly think that is it necessary to ask you all to take a moment out and pay homage to a truly gifted human being. From those who have been fans for years to those who have recently became fans everybody knew who this man was. It’s almost like a fam member passing.

I wanna unofficially declare this Michael Jackson Memorial day and everybody play your respects by playing at least one song by this man tonight.

R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009


Posted by Dainty-babes Labels: ,

0 comments: