So yes i went on a little leave of absence due to school and what not, had to get focused but now its summer break (YUSSSS) I have all the mindless time in the WORLD to keep yall up to date. Just because i was gone doesn't mean I've been completely detached I've remained Freshless and kept up to speed on the random acts of fuckery like...... (pause......)
*SMH* Stupid Girl..... i wont even try and justify her actions this was clearly a cry for attention and it will not be discussed further...lol

Alsooo on the fashion side of things to Hit stores tomorrow are Yeezy’s trio, there kicks are Fresh, they sort of look like Spizikes but they are a Def A++ for the new and Different. I fucks with these mos def. We can already see Jays gotta pair but then that's expected
Also in fashion For My Ladies, Girrrrrls This Spring/Summer You MUST HAVE the Following items in your Closet!
*SMH* Stupid Girl..... i wont even try and justify her actions this was clearly a cry for attention and it will not be discussed further...lol
Alsooo on the fashion side of things to Hit stores tomorrow are Yeezy’s trio, there kicks are Fresh, they sort of look like Spizikes but they are a Def A++ for the new and Different. I fucks with these mos def. We can already see Jays gotta pair but then that's expected
Also in fashion For My Ladies, Girrrrrls This Spring/Summer You MUST HAVE the Following items in your Closet!
- Animal Safari Prints
- Simple Solid Colour T-shirts, V-necks
- Ripped/distressed Jeans
- Gladiators (Yes they are back for the 4th time!)
- Rayband styled or Aviator Sunglasses
- GOOD PAIR OF ALL PURPOSE SUNGLASSES**
- One Shoulder Dresses and Tops (Think Michelle Obama's White One Shoulder Dress)
- 80's COLOUR
0 comments:
Post a Comment