
As Suggest by a friend *cough* I decided to watch this New Show on BET called Harlem Heights and i must say I'm impressed with it, this is by far the closest thing black ppl are going to get to The Hills and its on point.
I suggest yall start watching it too it comes on Monday nights at 10pm Channel 57 or what ever channel you get BET on. Its mature and not kiddy drama like Baldwin hills!!

There has only been two episodes thus far (gives you
guys time to catch up quick!) and i must admit i already have favorites. Brooke & Briana are DIMES and no its not Brooke's slight resemblance of Keri Hilson that makes her that chick
Also can I add my developing school girl crush for Christian um *Drool!* its
possibly his Malik Yoba from New York undercover
type swagga Lol...but i digress..
Posted by
Dainty-babes
Labels:
tv
0 comments:
Post a Comment