First of All.... Happy New Year!!!! I know its 3 days late but the best things take time (that and I needed to recover). So its out with the old and in with a chest cold =(. BUT Moving on I Gotta say this New Years goes down in the books ANYBODY who was at Champagne Dreams at Inside Nightclub downtown understands the chaos.... Bottles being Smashed over heads in fights Females gettin choked the f*** out for throwing drinks in dudes faces.....ahhh what a way to bring in the New Year
And tho i had my trusty Bold that never left my hand i fail to capture any of this on VIDEO =/ WHOMP
In other News I Have a NEW Love for Kid CuDi =). I Thought he was some new commercial stunt by mainstream music but hes actually pretty fresh. Check out some of his music on his Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/kidcudi he has better stuff then that Like "Super Boo" but ill leave the research up to yall to find
เกมใหม่น่าเล่นมาแรง Rise of Apollo
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment